Author Topic: Locked down!!!!  (Read 732 times)

Dom

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
Re: Locked down!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2020, 03:12:45 PM »
I can trust myself to ride those trails slowly without hurting myself

Jon, when it comes to the 'ride slowly' bit I think we can trust you, but the 'without hurting myself' part is perhaps more of a stretch... *

* I am very bored, hence resorting to trolling Jon
Mariner.

Jon

• Wild boar
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2020, 03:44:18 PM »
I can trust myself to ride those trails slowly without hurting myself

Jon, when it comes to the 'ride slowly' bit I think we can trust you, but the 'without hurting myself' part is perhaps more of a stretch... *

* I am very bored, hence resorting to trolling Jon

😂 Iím very busy - the bike industry has gone nuts. But I was extremely bored at the weekend.

As to hurting myself....well, I sort of agree. But if I donít concentrate then Iíll just ride into a tree while Iím watching the magpies. If I run Iíll give myself soft tissue injuries. And if I donít exercise at all, Iíll drink and eat too much, from boredom. (Iím currently making a beef and Guinness hotpot which smells fantastic and leaves me three cans of beer to deal with..)  And as to Joe Wickes and his home workouts - Iíll injure myself from trying to punch the dickhead! 😁
Slower than the speed of dark

Dom

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2020, 08:15:03 PM »
Yes it is indeed amazing just how many runners and cyclists it turns out there are in and around Swansea!

Seems that if you want to encourage people to do something, you have to almost ban it (or perhaps just ban pretty much everything else).

Is the shop/web business open then Jon? I could do with some bits to freshen up my 1950s tourer for the summer, will order some if there's a chance of actually getting them this side of September.
Mariner.

Jon

• Wild boar
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 09:34:48 AM »
Yeah, both shop and online are open. Iím ordering lots of stuff but bear in mind that the couriers are always a little random in delivery. The current situation isnít making that better! You will get it but maybe allow a few extra days. And I donít think the shop staff are allowing people to browse!
Slower than the speed of dark

Dom

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2020, 11:45:06 AM »
Tidy, thanks Jon I'll order online. So far any stuff I've ordered on't'web has arrived promptly, couriers seem to be beavering away  :)
Mariner.