Author Topic: Techniques & products to help prevent repetitive strain injuries.  (Read 553 times)

Tristan

• Global Moderator
  • Wild boar
Re: Techniques & products to help prevent repetitive strain injuries.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2019, 01:49:51 PM »
I did notice yesterday that you had some shiny new grips on. White weren't they? Brave!
Looks like a good grip pattern too for the wet & muddy trails around these parts.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells (possibly)

Justin_R

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2019, 05:09:09 PM »
They do have a good pattern, yeah. They're grey though. I wouldn't have chosen grey but they're a demo pair. Just hope I don't get too much pushback when I return them all Clyne tinted black....   8)

Justin_R

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2020, 02:17:18 PM »
So I'd say that adjusting the pitch of the brake levers has definitely improved my positioning and control on the bike (maybe not on Trenchline though... :-D ). I'm more central inbetween the wheels it feels like now.

And the Revgrips are amazing. Totally eliminated the shooting pains and sore thumbs I used to get after rides.

Justin_R

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2020, 10:13:51 PM »
Good video from the Doddster  on GMBN Tech on bike set up to alleviate arm pump and tendon/ligament soreness:

https://youtu.be/uq3Ln_Zc1VY