Author Topic: I leave you kids alone and look what happens  (Read 76 times)

markieboy

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
  • I'm hanging off the back of the bitch!
I leave you kids alone and look what happens
« on: June 05, 2018, 08:03:31 PM »
A road cycling section.

Iím very disappointed with you.
A Gentleman in the mountains, no matter what his means of access, should be appropriately attired at all times, specifically in a manner which befits his modesty and public decency.

Jon

• Wild boar
Re: I leave you kids alone and look what happens
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 08:04:42 PM »
Keep up - road was 2016, 2018 is all gravel!
Slower than the speed of dark

markieboy

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
  • I'm hanging off the back of the bitch!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 08:08:58 PM »
I approve of the gravel thing. All is forgiven.
A Gentleman in the mountains, no matter what his means of access, should be appropriately attired at all times, specifically in a manner which befits his modesty and public decency.

Tristan

• Global Moderator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 09:54:22 AM »
Haha, didn't see this post! 

Yea, I tried to warn you in my other post.  Just pretend it's not really here, i find that works most of the time.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells (possibly)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 01:40:21 PM »
Haha, didn't see this post! 

Yea, I tried to warn you in my other post.  Just pretend it's not really here, i find that works most of the time.
Is this your first post? The foot is wedged in the door. It won't be long before you buy one!   ;D

Tristan

• Global Moderator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 01:52:56 PM »
I have just double checked and there is a remove post button!  So i've always got that option to cover my tracks!

And even if I did want to ride weirdy bikes, what's the point in buying one, I'm not riding on the road with the general populace until I think there's a less than 50% chance of me being run over.  I'm using facebook comments to gauge the general consensus and it's not pretty!
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells (possibly)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 01:59:59 PM »
 :D :D It's not quite as alarming as all that. Mostly it's about getting scared - people seem to miss the point that scared doesn't necessarily = nearly getting run over. 

Tristan

• Global Moderator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2018, 03:45:17 PM »
I don't really want to go on a ride where i'm having to consider whether i'm being duly or unduly scared about a ton+ of metal squashing me.

And it's only getting scared about being run over until it's not...  I prefer my crashes to happen as a result of my own actions, rather than someone else deciding I shouldn't be there.