Author Topic: Twentyfour12 2018 July 26-29th  (Read 71 times)

Jon

• Wild boar
Twentyfour12 2018 July 26-29th
« on: April 28, 2018, 09:19:57 AM »
Once again we have a team heading for Devon, for our annual portion of 24 hour action. This year - so far - itís me, Pilau, Craig and Andy Salmon, so we have another place available.

It is £42 for the weekend. This includes the race and camping from Thursday evening until Monday morning for racers and helpers included. (Meaning itís £42 for a whole weekend for the family...)

The course is normally entertaining. Not too difficult, because itís a 24 hour course, but Tristan enjoyed it and that speaks volumes. There are normally demo bikes, trade stands, food stalls, etc, and the venue is a private wooded valley on the edge of Plymouth, so  so you have all of the touristy things that south Devon can provide.

If you want to join us then let me know. Itíll be first come, first served. And just to blow our own trumpet - we came third in the veterans category two years ago, so youíll need to be as fit as us. 😂

http://www.twentyfour12.com
Slower than the speed of dark

Tristan

• Global Moderator
  • Wild boar
Re: Twentyfour12 2018 July 26-29th
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 02:07:18 PM »
I will add that I had been experiencing quite a lot of cramps when I said I enjoyed it.  It's possible my brain was cramping too!

Probably too soon after Canada for me to come along to form a less addled opinion this year.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells (possibly)