Author Topic: Thurs 09-11-17  (Read 127 times)

Justin_R

• Spider-pig
Re: Thurs 09-11-17
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 02:18:03 PM »
Of course! Yes! Far more accurate! These phenomena are of course linked. It's like the Tristan stop-go wave theory which observes that when an imaginary operator is applied (maintenance), Tristan's brakes and drivetrain have an contra-opposed probability of working at any one time.

looooooooooooooool, as they say on t'interweb.

Dom

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 02:46:24 PM »
Of course! Yes! Far more accurate! These phenomena are of course linked. It's like the Tristan stop-go wave theory which observes that when an imaginary operator is applied (maintenance), Tristan's brakes and drivetrain have an contra-opposed probability of working at any one time.

I would contend that any statement which includes the words 'Tristan' and 'maintenance' in the same sentence is highly theoretical and unlikely ever to be provable by experiment.
Mariner.

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 02:56:27 PM »
Admins - should we move this to the Nerd Board?
I would suggest, given the derogatory and quite frankly untrue statements being bandied about, that it be moved elsewhere.  Namely the bin.

All this talk and I might develop a reputation!
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 07:10:43 PM »
I recall one ride where Tristan, Mike and myself set off down a tech track on Kilvey and at the point where we went between two trees - a slot, you might call it - our paths diverged and we all ended up on separate trails. Are we particles or waves? Why does this not happen in Clyne? Have the bears eaten quantum uncertainty?
Slower than the speed of dark