Author Topic: Dyfi Winter Warmup  (Read 866 times)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
Re: Dyfi Winter Warmup
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 01:45:21 PM »
Does anyone want to go and buy my place as I have other things to do this weekend?
I thought you were coming up with me Rob!?!  :o  ::)

Rob.T

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 08:01:30 PM »
If I can't shift the ticket I will come up with you Andy. Are you making a weekend of it?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:17:16 PM by Rob.T »

Rob.T

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 08:17:56 PM »
Next week! I havent sorted any accom out yet so will try that now and if get any will aim to ride Nant yr arian on sat.

Any luck?

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 09:31:32 AM »
No luck on the accom at the usual place.  Probably just head up Sunday morning.  Toying with the idea of getting a B&B but they're more money than the Hostel and cant vary the numbers as easily.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells (possibly)

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 11:32:51 AM »
Does anyone want to go and buy my place as I have other things to do this weekend?

How much? I can only do a day and have checked with my diary manager to see if I'm free.
Slower than the speed of dark

Rob.T

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2018, 06:55:09 PM »

How much? I can only do a day and have checked with my diary manager to see if I'm free.

Hi Jon I'll PM you.

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2018, 08:28:53 AM »
Looks like I've got Rob's entry so next thing is to beg a lift! Anyone got space? (If you're travelling on Sunday.)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 01:43:25 PM »
Looks like I've got Rob's entry so next thing is to beg a lift! Anyone got space? (If you're travelling on Sunday.)
Jon, Rob was going to come up with me.

Tristan - did you guys come to a final decision on staying up there? I'm kind of in two minds. I'm not going to be fit so 2 days riding straight off the back of a really slack time and a chest infection is going to kick my pulp up the road!

So Jon, if it looks like I'm just Sunday, you can passenger with me.

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2018, 02:01:32 PM »
Thanks Andy.

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 03:35:34 PM »
Still haven't done anything with accom so be heading up Sunday morning.  It gives me an excuse to do my flat tyre in the daylight Sat too and it looks like Curtis is going to need the time to sort his bike anyways.

I'll either go up in my van or my bros car or see if we can both hitch a lift with Dom. 
I would offer Jon a lift  but then I remembered it's Jon so I wont!  If for whatever reason Andy you can't fit Jon in afterall I guess Dom and Jon could share and i'll go up with my brother.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells (possibly)

Dom

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 04:44:56 PM »
I'll be driving up in my van unless things work out so that someone decides to give me a lift. Thought I was doing a running event on Saturday but it turns out I'm probably not, so I would have gone up that way on the Sat if anyone else had been. But looking like all going up Sunday a.m. now, which is fine with me.

Happy to drive and give lifts, can accommodate Jon and Andy (or Tris and Curtis) if necessary.

Oh and great that you're coming along Jon!
Mariner.

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 07:56:49 PM »
Andy, shall we jump in with Dom?

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 07:22:09 AM »
Yeah, I don't mind how we work it. If it makes any particular sense to do it a particular way, do that.  Whichever way we do it, Curtis will be coming through Swansea, right?

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 09:59:52 AM »
That was the plan to share fuel but I'll check with him actually.  Looking at google he can go direct from his there and save about an hour each way.

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »
Ok, my brother's going to go from his if possible.  So if there's a lift going then I'll grab it.  Or if I get my van rolling I can give a lift.  So can we aim for 2 in each vehicle from Swansea?