Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 257 times)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
Saturday
« on: August 11, 2017, 09:58:54 AM »
Anybody fancy a spin out?  Brechfa maybe?

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
Re: Saturday
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 11:07:13 AM »
Was just about to post up going to Loamworld for 11 with Chris and my Bro if it aint to wet.  Come with!
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 01:15:09 PM »
Was just about to post up going to Loamworld for 11 with Chris and my Bro if it aint to wet.  Come with!

You mean Brokenboneworld?  :o Bear in mind I've been off the MTB for a few weeks, in all honesty,  what's it like?  :-\

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 03:15:37 PM »
Don't think any of our lot have broken bones up there yet.  It was Kilvey for Justins leg.  Of course he did destroy a wheel up there but he does that everywhere!

Justin's coming and he's still got a baddy leg so take that as a grading if you will.  Andre took his hardtail up there before too.  Working brakes are probably the most helpful thing.
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells

caf

• Wild boar
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 10:22:49 PM »
Might venture out, what's the plans? (If they're not loamworld related, can't risk further time in plaster!)

Matty

• Shoat
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 10:35:57 PM »
Haven't posted (or rode with anyone on here) in months and months. Was planning on riding a mix of Whites and Blade solo. Could be tempted to tag along to other plans if they didn't mind me joining?

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 12:19:50 AM »
Don't think any of our lot have broken bones up there yet.  It was Kilvey for Justins leg.  Of course he did destroy a wheel up there but he does that everywhere!

Justin's coming and he's still got a baddy leg so take that as a grading if you will.  Andre took his hardtail up there before too.  Working brakes are probably the most helpful thing.

I had it in my head it was a venue for broken collar bones, but can't remember who  ;D I trust nothing of what you say, Justin's been getting more and more lairy every time he rides (until he bust his leg  ;) ) Andre  could probably hit those trails more competently on a road bike than most of us on trail bikes! So how do we get there?   ::) ???

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 08:46:58 AM »
Haha - its's a secret!
Cant post the location on a public forum. Can convoy up or i'll send a message with details. It's a little out the way so convoy probably better.

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 09:18:58 AM »
Shall I meet you somewhere?

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 09:26:29 AM »
Andy. Come to my house for half 10 is probably best.
Matt if youre still coming send me a pm and will let you know.

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 09:36:53 AM »
Ok, I'll take a few extra turns and check I'm not followed ::)

Craig, if it's any inspiration (!) I'll not be partaking in any heroics. Complete cowardice is the better part of valour!  ;)

Matty

• Shoat
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 06:11:58 PM »
Matt if youre still coming send me a pm and will let you know.

Went for an early one, had to be home early. Cheers though! Hope you all had a good ride.

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 10:00:27 PM »
Thanks for that guys, a great distraction for me from my sad times  :) And thanks for the lift Shaun,  oh, and thanks for the soft landing in our crash!  :D :D :D

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2017, 12:43:36 PM »
Thanks for that guys, a great distraction for me from my sad times  :) And thanks for the lift Shaun,  oh, and thanks for the soft landing in our crash!  :D :D :D

Haha!! You are both ok I take it?
Slower than the speed of dark