Author Topic: Hi MTBpigs!  (Read 513 times)

Mark14

• Piglet
Hi MTBpigs!
« on: March 30, 2016, 11:30:03 PM »
Hello all, i am Mark and have recently rediscovered the joys of mtbing after a short 15 yr break away, and also rediscovered aching knees! Looking to join you guys in Clyne if possible one Thursday, i have ridden there a couple of times and is a great track, also afan, got myself a solar storm light from ebay (thanks for the tip) and a Norco sight 7.2 which seems to do the job ok. Hope to see you guys soon

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
Re: Hi MTBpigs!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 11:41:38 PM »
Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. Nice bike, it was on my short list when I got a new bike last year.  8) Hope to catch you out on a trail sometime. :)

Andy

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 09:53:13 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Mark. Nice bike, as Pilau says. Were you riding around Swansea when you last rode, 15 years ago?
Slower than the speed of dark

Mark14

• Piglet
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 11:09:25 AM »
Thanks very much guys, yes it's the aluminium not the carbon 7.2, but it does seem to make the climbs more bearable than I was expecting. I also still have the 1998 Kona koa in the shed which I might make into a project to get back on the trails someday.  No I have moved around quite a bit and am fairly new to the area, that was all around the north and south downs in Sussex,  which was a lot flatter and not as much fun, so am excited to explore all the trails around here. Hope to see you on a trail soon.