Author Topic: MTB Boars  (Read 987 times)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
MTB Boars
« on: April 30, 2014, 01:51:03 PM »
If any of you are out in the hills of S.Wales over the next few days, eyes peeled and be aware!  :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2615211/Find-wild-boar-23-escape-Wales-burglar-gang-releases-farm.html

Jon

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
Re: MTB Boars
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 03:17:36 PM »
If any of you are out in the hills of S.Wales over the next few days, eyes peeled and be aware!  :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2615211/Find-wild-boar-23-escape-Wales-burglar-gang-releases-farm.html

They aren't a problem when you meet them. I was surrounded by a herd (with very young piglets as well) in FoD a couple of years ago and they just seemed curious about me, not aggressive at all. Lovely animals.

And the Daily Mail, Andy? #amdisappointed  :-\   ;D
Slower than the speed of dark

Tristan

• Clyne Rider *
  • Wild boar
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:11:15 PM »
Woohoo, free lunch!
Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race - H G Wells

caf

• Wild boar
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 08:26:34 PM »
Living within a boars throw of this, and having had deer out the front of the house in the past, I am currently having a quick look out the front window before bed to see if there are any about!

I might pop out in the morning with the camera and have a look, as I know for a few likely wallow holes.

The Mirrors report was 'acurate'! - with photo's of a warthog instead of a wild boar!

Steve ;)

• Clyne Rider
  • Wild boar
  • Pinkbike : Angus-4 ..... Instagram ANGUS27
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 08:52:48 PM »
Are these what you call the original MTB PIGS ?  :D
Planning on living forever .... So far so good !!