Author Topic: Sponsored Ride for CF  (Read 6665 times)

Pilau

• Administrator
  • Wild boar
Re: Sponsored Ride for CF
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 10:59:59 PM »

Yeah - come to think of it - I might be in better shape by then (ribs-wise not fitness-wise 'cos that's never gonna happen!  :'( )

Unless....... click  :D

Rich

• Clyne Rider
  • Weaner
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »
Ok thanks all for posting. Let's postpone this until a later date that's more suitable.
I'll run a poll with a few dates and see which is the best.. Mid to late September should be ok. We'll get most of the ride done in daylight and we probably stand a better chance of dry weather  8)
Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use ~ Charles M. Schulz

canondale

• Clyne Rider
  • Porker
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 05:31:53 AM »
why don,t you start off at brechfa come back to swansea do afan then clyne and finish at a pub easyer to get home, it make sense to start at that point then travel back those that want to get loshed can then. ;)

Rob.T

• Wild boar
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2009, 08:19:04 PM »
So is this event going ahead on Saturday or any other date as there hasn't been any activity on this for a while ???

Rich

• Clyne Rider
  • Weaner
Re: Sponsored Ride for CF - CANCELLED
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 04:21:28 PM »
Hey All,
I'm cancelling this due to a number of other things that are going on.. I would love to do something next summer so if anyone has any ideas please let me know.Thanks to those who were willing to support and apologies for the late change of plan.
Cheers
Rich
Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use ~ Charles M. Schulz